- Mode (fontlock, really) for editing YODL-documents. (prerelease)
- Mode (fontlock) for editing tinyFugue setup files. (very alpha)
- Mode (excessively simple fontlock only) for editing bbcode (used in
phpbboard, some weblogs, etc). It's not much, but the alternative
seems to be "nothing at all." (alpha)
- Extremely simple. Converts current text buffer to the format
used by tinyMUSHes.
(More MUSH-foo, including
MUX In A Minute 2.)
- Extremely simple.
unfill-paragraph-azou turns the individual lines of a
paragraph into one long one, eliminating any indent.
unfill-paragraph-mush transforms the individual lines of
a paragraph into one long one using
unfill-paragraph-azou, eliminating any indent. It puts
the result into the cut-and-paste buffer, with an extra \\ in
front and a newline at the end for easy pasting into a MUSH or
MUX online game. It adds an empty line after paragraph unless
there already is one, font-locks (highlights quotes and such)
and places the point (cursor) there.
This makes it useful both for cutting-and-pasting from the MUSH
window (tinyFugue within a terminal in my case) to xemacs (and
reformat it properly), and for reformatting your own poses for
pasting them from xemacs to the MUSH.
- Patches against xemacs
- Some patches against xemacs,
like the tinting & shading patch for its text area, are
available in a separate location.